Sunday, June 28, 2015

Patriotic Clothing and More

I was recently contacted by tipsyelves to review a couple of products. I have to be honest and say after looking at what they have to offer I did not need any encouragement. Yes, they have cute Christmas sweaters and yes they have cute college themed items but they have more. They also have a huge assortment of patriotic items. Of course I chose the patriotic items. I chose two items. My first item was a long sleeve t-shirt that my teen daughter instantly claimed. I also chose a cute patriotic hat. I have several other items that I cannot wait to try. Next on my list is the patriotic leggings and the jumpsuit. I would love if you took a look at tipsyelves and tell me what your favorite item is.
-










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs