Saturday, July 16, 2016

The Bladder Will Loose

Sometimes life is funny. You see right this minute I am in a beautiful cabin deep in the woods ( okay maybe not too deep) with 4 other wonderful ladies. 
 It has been a amazing trip. Time to rest and talk and just be who I am with no threat of judgement. So this morning I woke up at 5:30 ( oops forgot to turn on the alarm). I came outside to enjoy the view and call my amazing husband. 
  This all sounds perfect. There is just one problem. I forgot to unlock the door when I came out. So instead of setting on the porch enjoying the view while listening to the rain fall all around me. I am setting here wondering if I could walk into the woods and go to the bathroom without falling. Because of course between my crazy bladder and the rain and the locked door I have to go potty. 
  What was I thinking? So for now I will set and enjoy the view and not move or bounce and think about the rain? What do you think , will it work? Will this mom who has delivered multiple kids and is in her fourties win or will the sound of the rain be too much for my bladder?
Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs