Friday, June 18, 2010

5 Question Friday

1. What is your favorite thing about summertime? getting caught up on craft projects, no schedule


2. What is your ideal retirement location (if money didn't matter)? some place in the country with plenty of room and a lake for my husband. I think I would enjoy traveling more than being in one place


3. Do you live in the same town you grew up in? NO, left at 17 and never looked back. I am actually visiting home right now and it is kinda sad to drive around. my middle school is closed, my high school is closed, most of my houses have been destroyed. I have enjoyed driving around but I do not know if I would want to come back here.


4. What nervous habit did you have as a child that you kicked to the curb before becoming an adult? not as a child but as a teen it was lack of eating, I could go for days without eating, sometimes no one would notice. I know longer have that problem.


5. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you while on the job? Besides the fact that I had to sign everything PMS because it stood for Pamela Mathews Supervisor. or the time I hit the 911 button


2 comments:

mannadonn said...

Hahaha!!! I love your initials! Kinda makes you wonder if your parents did it on purpose. Poor thing!

trooppetrie said...

oh no because my dad wanted my name to be gypsy dawn. I can not imagine anyone calling me gypsy

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs