Monday, June 21, 2010

Letters to my Hero


Dear Rob,
First I have to tell you that I love you and miss you. It is so hard not being allowed to send you cards. I feel like I am not taking care of you. We had a great time. We woke up and took Michael to the last part of his testing. He said we should have results in about three weeks. We were there for over two hours. I do not know why but I honestly was falling asleep in one of the chairs.
After testing we met a friend for lunch to say good bye before her movers come tomorrow. It was so nice to set and chit chat. Then we headed home and Faith made her birthday cake. I can’t believe she wanted to make her own cake for the second year in a row. This week she even made the frosting. After the cake cooled we headed BACK out. She wanted to go to O’Charley’s for mac-n-cheese. We came back home and she iced her cake.


Thank you so much for sending her your card. She thought it was so cute and the fact that it was not originally a birthday card made her life.
I love you babe and cannot wait to have you home. I love you!
Pamela PETRIE

3 comments:

CM said...

Oh, I guess disqus doesn't connect me. Here's my new blog: www.alittlelilac.blogspot.com

And yes, it's me! :-)

CM said...

Oh, your letters always make my eyes water. I pray your DH is safe and returns home soon.

BTW, it's ME!

Molly said...

Each day is one day closer. You're all getting there. These posts make me tear up...

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs