Saturday, June 26, 2010

Letters to my Hero


Dear Rob,
I love you babe and missed you today. We went back to the Aloha zoo this morning and had a great time. I took a bunch of pictures but knew there was one thing you would want to see. I know that you have not seen this animal in a very long time and how much you love these animals.
and because I know you miss them I am sending another picture
and another.
Sorry, I just had to. We had a good time. It was hot but the kids loved it. The baby bear and lion are getting so big. They said the person helping with there new buildings is not available to finish it and if they do not get help in the next month to fix it then they will have to get rid of them.
We came home and made steak and home made fries for dinner. I made another batch of no bake cookies for mom to take home with her but we have ate half of them.
I wish you could see these kittens and how wild they get as soon as the kids go to bed. It is almost majical to watch.
Overall we had a good day, no popcorn kernals in the ear, no mouse in the garage and lunch at KFC.
I love you babe. I will be around after about 10am in the morning. Mom has to be there at 9:30 in the morning. I have to do a head count and make sure all the kittens are here when she gets in the van. I am worried she will sneak one in her bag.
I love you babe,
Pamela PETRIE

1 comments:

Mrs. S. said...

Oh yummy! I ADORE no bake cookies :)

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs