Monday, June 28, 2010

Letters to my Hero


Dear Rob,
What a wonderful, amazing, relaxing day. We did nothing. Well maybe a little something but not much. I picked up pictures from Wal mart and then took posters of the kittens to the vet and 3 other places to be hung. I called the pound to ask for suggestions on where to hang them and they told me they only hold kittens for TWO days before they decide what to do with them. The vet said they gas them not once but sometimes twice. I was in tears. What will I do if I do not find homes? I am going to put them on Craigslist’s and pet finder.
We really relaxed today and just watched the kittens and played. Hope has told me for two days that she has a head ache. This afternoon she told me she told me her legs hurt. By this evening she was laying in our bed with a 100.8 fever. I am hoping she will wake up happy in the morning.
Oh, I made a yummy dinner. We had left over steak and chicken. Then I took leftover homemade fries and warmed them up by frying them in a skillet (with a teaspoon of olive oil). They were wonderful.
I love you so much and love that we are making plans for when you come home. I can’t wait to set and talk to you
I love you babe,
Pamela PETRIE

1 comments:

annette said...

i love that you are posting letters. Is he able to read the blog? I cant wait to hear from my son. thanks for linking up on Military Mondays! :)

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs