Saturday, February 28, 2009

AMERICAN HERITAGE GIRLS

faith has been in heritage girls since kindergarten and this is hope's first year. They both love it, I like to say heritage girls is a Christian form of girl scouts. They focus on family things and Christ much more. There motto is very simple
I promise to:
Love God, Cherish my Family, Honor my Country, And serve in my community. Hope just got done doing a service project. They collected small stuffed animals and we took them to the police station to be put in 991 (as the girls said over and over, instead of 911). They collected several bags and a couple of boxes and I know we already have another bag here waiting to go. Faith has been studying puppetry and etiquette. Let me tell you NO ONE is putting there elbows on the table around here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs