Saturday, February 28, 2009

vacation starts in 7.5 hours-prayer request

The van is loaded, the kids are dressed in clothes they can sleep in and get right in the van. The DVD player is set for recording school. My dear neighbor, friend, person who is always there for me, the person who is there for everyone all the time but does not get allot of credit for it has been briefed on how to change DVD's and what to do about the dog. I do not know what we would do without her. I do not know why she is so nice to me. I will have to think of something special to do for her when I get back.
We did decide last minute that we needed to add another small backpack of meds for grace and her breathing treatment machine. Please pray that she is not getting sick. especially since I had 2 different friends watch her today. She has had a cough for a few days but I did not think much about it. now she sounds horse, rob thinks that may from being around hay at the father daughter banquet but I do not know. either way we probably should take a half empty suitcase for things we buy.
okay, the kids movies are packed, I even got my first letter sent out to my pen pal today. WOOO HOOO, I hope it sounded okay.
I am probably not going to get the laundry put away like I wanted but I can do it when we get home.
We plan on leaving at 5am. so I better go get the kids in bed and push dh to get in bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs