Friday, February 20, 2009

another day another mess



Another day another mess. Have you ever heard Thank God it's Friday, I can not tell you how happy I am that it is Friday. Let me tell you about my day. I slept in until almost 6am. Then at 7am I got the kids up and we took the van to the shop. Rushed home because i realized I only had 15 minutes before a friend was picking up things to drop off at church for me.


We were in the middle of doing chores when i heard Hope scream for me. I was vacuuming. You will never believe what i found. Grace had walked past me without me knowing it carrying a new LARGE thing of oatmeal. she then went into her already cleaned room and layed blankets down and poured the oatmeal out and was playing with it like it was sand.


the first picture is of her saying NO MOMMY DO NOT TAKE MY PICTURE. we did get it cleaned up. how can i be mad when she is so cute and has told me all day, i not make a mess mommy and as i type she is setting next to me calling me her honey and saying she is my mommy, i always call my kids honey.
The rest of the morning went much better. we finished our chores and even got all of our school done. i spent alot of time on line talking to a dear friend. when rob got home we went to pick up our van that had not been fixed. they have to order a part. i even managed to get a roast in the crock pot this afternoon. but guess what we did not eat it, i did not think it was done so i made mash potatoes and mac-n-cheese and we picked up KFC.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs