Saturday, January 2, 2010

Moving-Decluttering

A couple of blogs I read are doing a cleaning challange and I thought I would enjoy joining them. First is a cleaning challange www.cleanmama.blogspot.com Second is a clutter challange at www.anordinarymom.com. So since the move is coming faster and faster. In 5 days Rob leaves for 3 weeks and the week after he comes home the movers will be here.
If you know me you know I love to organize and de clutter. This is the first house we have lived in, I mean we have oviously lived in houses but this is the first one I bought furniture for. I have already started doing things to cut back on the amount of pounds we have. The first thing I did was about 6 months ago. I had pictures hanging in my hallway, probably 25 of them. They drove me batty because the frames did not match and they were all crooked so I took them all down and put them a scrapbook.
For years I have asked DH to PLEASE OH PLEASE, let me get books to keep all of our DVD's in. He finally said yes the week before Christmas. So we now have 4 books of DVD's and CD's. We need to go back and pick up 2 more books, one for games and one more for DVD's.
My list to re clutter this week is short because Rob is home for 5 more days. I would like to clean out all the cabinets in the laundry room and have them ready to be moved. I will keep you updated on what we get done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs