Saturday, September 4, 2010

School has started





We actually started a few weeks ago. I knew my hero was taking a month off and we would not get much school done so we started early. This year Faith is doing a hard drive just like her brother. I like using BJU Press because there is not alot of prep work for me.
I am so excited for this school year. I am grateful that I have a husband who encourages me and helps me.
I think I posted this before but it makes me laugh so here goes.

I do not know these ladies but thought this was cute. I saw it on another blog and thought since this is our third week of school I could use the encouragement.

1 comments:

Mamaslittlechick said...

What a lovely family! I am a new follower! I look forward to following your blog! Come and visit Mama's Little Chick.

Mama Hen

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs