Friday, September 24, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday

1. In the story of my life the actor who would play me would be.... I have a issue, it drives my husband batty. I cannot remember actor’s names. So I will say the lady who plays the wife on everyone Loves Raymond, her TV name is Debra. That is so sad that I would admit that is my life

2. If I could change one thing about the world it would be... how we see children. How we look at people who have more than a couple of children, how we talk about our children, how we treat children.

3. Yesterday... I felt good and it was a wonderful feeling, I felt like I had a brain and I had no aches and pains
4. My favorite comfort food is.... KFC fried chicken with mash potatoes and gravy and green beans and a side of banana pudding

5. My new favorite blog find is...I am sorry to say no one new because I have not had a chance to look around much recently but I look forward to finding everyone else’s
6. If I could meet any blog friend (who I haven't met yet) in real life, I'd choose to meet... a friend called khourtney, she had a preemie about the same time I did and I have watched her struggle, I have seen her Faith. She is a amazing mom and a amazing cook and I could really see us being best friends if we lived closer

7. My favorite breakfast food is.. Homemade biscuits with gravy and scrambled eggs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs