Monday, October 25, 2010

Military Monday

Military Mondays Family and Spouse Carnival at Army Wives' Lives

No new update in our military life. Except that if Rob can get his physical scheduled he will leave for Airborne school November 19th. I hope he gets it done because frankly I am so tired of our life being about Airborne school. If he goes on November 19th that means he will of course miss my birthday AGAIN. But that is okay if that means we will no longer have to talk about it and the extra money in our paycheck will be nice.

2 comments:

Xmasdolly said...

Thanks for playing along. Cute song. Good luck with the decision. I hope it goes the way you want it too! Following you. Hope you play along next week too! HAPPY SAFE HALLOWEEN!

Lorie Shewbridge said...

Oh, good luck with that, my son wants to go to Airborne school once he gets back from Afghanistan and I know how tough it is to get in.
I'll be crossing my fingers for you both.

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs