Friday, October 8, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday

1. The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is... Take my temperature, grab a mountain dew, get dressed, and watch the news

2. Today I wish I was.. Tired, tired and more tired. And then this evening I was dizzy. I was also blessed to be able to talk to three friends that I have not talked to in a while and it was amazing

3. If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd... oh this would thrill me, I would run to the fabric store to buy material to make a new quilt. I really want to quilt but just do not want to spend the money on material right now

4. Tomorrow... I will be lying to my baby girl and telling her it is her birthday. Okay, I will chicken out and tell her it is just the day we are pretending is her birthday. Which means we are having pancakes for breakfast and then going to the zoo and coming home and making pizza.


5. Two things that don't go together are.. Me and a head ache. School and bad attitudes, mountain dew and broccoli

6. Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is.. A good sale. If I find something on sale I will buy 10 or more of it. My husband cracks up when I come home with 10 or 20 boxes of cereal

7. The last time I tried something new was... hmmmmmm, a long time. WAIT, I made a quilt last month for the first time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs