Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mil Spouse fill in Friday


please feel free to use the button above!

1. What are some things on your bucket list? (from New Girl on Post) take my mom to Australia, learn to swim under water

2. How long have you been a MilSpouse and where have you been stationed so far? (from Raising Roscoe) 15 years, Fort Campbell, Germany, Fort Campbell, Redstone Arsenal, Fort Bragg

3.What is a list of songs that sums up your life so far? (from Confessions of a Sailor’s Wife)

4. What is your favorite kind of pizza? meat lovers, thick crust with extra sauce. NO VEGGIES

5. What are three good things in your life right now? The endo DR that I will see in a week (I am already believing she will be great), my amazing wonderful husband, the paycheck that arrived this morning

3 comments:

CM said...

Ooh, that's totally my kind of pizza!

Ok, this may sound totally dumb of me, but i just now figured out that MIL meant military, not mother in law! Duh! :-)

Poekitten said...

I love that song! It's a great one:) I also forgot that today was payday...thanks for the reminder!

Pamela said...

I love your list and I've really enjoyed reading your blog.

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs