Friday, July 8, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

1. My plans this summer include getting the house organized and getting use to our new normal.
2. The best summer I ever had was all the summers I went to church camp, they always made the boys and girls practice etiquette. So the boys opened the doors for us.

3. Summer is popsicles, letting the kids stay up a little later, Saturday morning fishing, baking fun cakes and more popsicles.

4. My favorite summer food is ice cream, McDonalds ice cream to be exact.

5. The best way to quench a summer thirst is with a frozen mountain dew slushie, hard to find but when I do it is AHHHHHHHHHHH!!

6. My summer uniform consists the same thing I wear in the winter, long skirts and shirt, sometimes capri’s. I do not like long sleeves so not much changes .
7. The best thing about summer is this summer it is that my hero is home. I could not ask for a better summer than having him home.
Pamela

1 comments:

Lin said...

Yay for him being home & you all being together this summer! I love love love McDonald's ice cream, it's so delicious.

Have a great weekend :)

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs