Friday, July 29, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

1. My favorite color is purple is what I say but when I buy something I lean more towards that light green color or maroon. I am currently loving anything that is antique red white and blue.
2. My travel destination of choice is a amusement park with my husband alone where we can act silly and ride all the rides a million times, then spend our nights in a log cabin out in the woods. Now if we are talking about living I would love a big farm with land for my children to run and play and maybe some chickens and a beautiful garden.

3. My favorite food is KFC chicken and biscuits, my mother in laws mac-n-cheese and banana pudding.

4. My happy place is the kitchen when I can bake for friends and family. Sometimes it is the corner of my couch, I have a spot and my laptop is next to it so I can take a quick peek without setting all day.

5. My favorite saying is children are a blessing, debt is a curse.
6. My dirty little secret is that I only wash my hair like twice a week. Sometimes once. If it gets 3 washings, it's been a banner week. Dry shampoo is my secret weapon .
7. Something friends might say about me is that I love to help someone, am a good listener, is that I dislike laundry. Honestly, a friend said I was judging her this week and all I can say on that one is OUCH, I try so hard to not be judgmental so this was really hard especially with her.

Pamela

1 comments:

SEXY_BABYMOMMA said...

NiCE BLOG! NEW FOLLOWER FROM THE BLOG HOP, WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A FOLLOW BACK PLZ :) iM JUST STARTiNG OUT, THANKS !
http://jenni-reviews.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs