Sunday, December 4, 2011

Pray for Me Monday


Photobucket





JAMES 5:16
"Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so
that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and
effective." (NIV) 





PSALMS 116:2
"Because He has inclined His ear to me, Therefore I will call upon Him as long as I live" (NKJV) 





Welcome to this weeks Pray For Me Mondays with Home Grown Families and Pamela from Troop Petrie.  We are so excited to be working together on this journey!





Basically, PFMM will work like this:


  • Pamela and I will write posts on relevant topics and post

  • You can link up your own post, comment or e-mail us your prayer requests

  • We'll pray for you and hopefully others will, too







Tiffany {the single one} says:



So, it seems that both Pam and I are struggling.  I am in the pit of all my regular insecurities~ I must like it here.  I am here a lot.











Continue to pray for me.  Pam and I both need it this week!






Pam {the married one} says:




1Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.




I have to be
honest and tell you that I am struggling right now. Not with depression, or
maybe it is. But struggling; with my husband working until 11pm, struggling
with him not getting block leave or Christmas leave. Struggling with this
deployment. It is not the fear of him not being here to help. I can do that,
have done that. It is what it does to the kids. It breaks my heart that he will
miss another one of Faith’s birthdays, she will turn 12 and he will not be
here. He has missed at least half of them.




I am
struggling with struggling with things that have been said to me recently.
Struggling with not keeping up with things like I normally do.




I am really
struggling with turning it over to God. I have no problem crying out for
others. I would gladly be on my knees for your marriage or your struggles but
for some reason when it comes to me I cannot help myself.




So today I
ask you to pray for us. Pray for us as we try to get everything done before
this deployment. Pray that we will not pull away from one another. It is so
much easier to let him leave if I am angry at him. Pray that I will remember
where my strength comes from.



Psalms 55:22
Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will
never let the righteous fall.














2 comments:

Bec said...

I love this post.  The different perspectives are nice.  I can relate in many ways.
www.rebeccabany.com

paperblessings said...

Pam, cannot begin to imagine, but know God knows what you are going through and He knows what you need so will simply pray that He moves as He wills and you need.  ((HUGS))

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs