Friday, February 22, 2013

5 Question Friday

1. What is a hobby you would love to learn and why? I have two. First, I would like to learn to really decorate cakes. I would make them for kids who did not get cakes or elderly or wives whose spouses are deployed. Second, I wish I had the guts to learn to swim for real. I can imagine swimming laps and relaxing. 2. What do you wish you could have delivered to your house but does not deliver? Chick fil a because sometimes a pregnant woman just needs some waffle fries. Or maybe my local Dollar General becauseics. You know when you run out of scotch tape or toilet paper and you end up running to the store and spending hundreds of dollars. It would be so easy to just call and have it delivered. 3. What's your favorite snow day activity? Inside and out? My favorite inside activity is to bake or make snow cream. As far as outside activities there is not one, if it is cold then I am parked in front of the fire place refusing to move. 4. Would you meet a stranger from an Internet dating site? No way, I do not trust anyone. I think I would spend the entire date trying to figure out what they lied about. 5. If you had to spend 35 hours in a car with 4 other people, who would you choose? Hmm, Oprah no wait I mean Gale for the first one. Then someone who loves praise and worship music as much as I do but cannot hear well so they do not mind my singing. Maybe someone who loves to drive because I cannot stand it. And finally I would choose my husband because life is an adventure and I want him as part of my adventure. Pamela

1 comments:

Brandie said...

That's great! You are too sweet. I would like to decorate cakes too!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs