Thursday, February 28, 2013

Pinterest Chicken and Carrots

Can I ask you a question? How much time do you spend on Pinterest? I spend a ton of time. I no longer feel guilt about it because I am actually trying some of the things I pin. Today we had chicken and carrots. My children do not like cooked veggies but most of them liked these carrots. To make the carrots you: mix 2 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons honey, salt & pepper to taste. Coat one pound of carrots. Bake at 400 for 25 minutes. Now for this yummy chicken. I mixed paprika, garlic salt, chilli powder and anything else that sounded good in a bowl. Coated all the chicken. Here is where it get's yummy. We NEVER fry food. So for this recipe I put a couple tablespoons of oil in the pan and then fried each piece for 2 minutes a side. Then I baked the chicken for 25 minutes at 350. Crunchy on the outside and beyond juicy on the inside. I always make more chicken than we need and then eat it for lunch for a couple of days. What are your favorite new pinterest recipes? I would love to try some new ideas. Pamela


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs