Friday, November 1, 2013

Feeling Beachie

The statements are: I eat a lot of _snacks__ in the _middle of the night, I need to stop but I wake up after feeding the baby and I am starving.___ Mornings are _busy and like a hurricane__ in my house even though I plan out what we need to do before everyone wakes up. _____ I would love to learn about playing the flute___ but do not want to have to __learn to read music. I played for 2 years in school but never learned to read music._ I would be willing to give up __satellite TV____ to save money but would never compromise _internet. I tell myself we need it for school but really I need it for my sanity. __

2 comments:

Lisa Arrington said...

I can't compromise my internet either. I need it for work (truly!) and sanity purposes as well, lol.

Janice said...

So.....how in the world did you play for 2 years without reading music? Just a thought. ;)


And just like you, I could never give up internet either. TV, already did. Internet? It would be like losing an arm. I think. Heh. I know, I'm a nerd.

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs