Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Letters to my Hero


Dear Rob,
Can I just say that I love you? Thank you for loving me for my short comings. Thank you for being there for me when I need you or just want to vent.
We had a great day. How could it not be great when you are on line for more than a minute to talk to me? Michael’s doctor’s appointment went great. She said his blood work looked wonderful. She will see us again in a month. I think I was a little too harsh about her last month because she was very nice to us this time and did not even mind the girls being there. Honest, I think she was impressed that all four kids could be in her office at the same time.
You would have laughed at me this afternoon. We went to Hancock’s to get ribbon and then got lost going to Aldi’s. Am I right that in Germany they only took cash? I asked a strange man in the parking lot if they accepted credit cards. I know I could have just gone in and asked but I did not want to take everyone in if I did not need to. The kids would have stayed there all day putting quarters in the carts. I bought a seedless watermelon and am going to make candied watermelon with part of it.
I stopped at the thrift shop close to the house and found about 10 shirts for Faith and 2 for Hope. Michael bought the battle ship game. He must have beat Faith 10 times tonight; I did not play with him.
We straightened up when we got home and I got the laundry put away. Can I tell you I miss you more on days that laundry needs put away?
We are not going anywhere tomorrow and hope to get school done early so we can work on some projects done. I need to make sure we are getting ready for vacation soon. Anything special I can get for you when we are gone.
Okay, I have to admit what I did today. I was trying to find the post office to mail your box and I bet you can guess what happened. First, it sent me into a trailer park. Then I went in the same circle twice, that post office must have been invisible. So I gave up and thought I would go to the one close to our house. t I got turned around on the highway and ended up coming almost to our house. The kids thought I was nuts.
Guess what is scratching my feet right now? Your right, the kittens are. They have been in the livingroom all day. They are so cute, they are not climbing on things but they are trying. I am worried they are going to get stepped on.
I love you babe but I am going to get in bed. I will probably not sleep but I will tell you about that later. You will probably laugh. You always see the good in things and make me laugh.
I love you babe,
Pamela PETRIE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs