Sunday, June 20, 2010

Letters to my Hero


Dear Rob,
We are home safe and sound. What a crazy day. On the way home I got a text from Darcy saying that her husband found a flee in our bedroom. There were none anywhere else. I started freaking out.
I came home and realized I did not take a key with me and we were locked out of the house. We made it in but I am not telling you how. We came in the house and I searched for flees. As soon as I found one we left. I know I am crazy. But it scares me to death. So we went and bought bombs and set them off while we went to the movies. I am so worried about getting flees in the yard. It is so weird since the yard has been treated and so have the cat and dog. I have the blankets in the dryer now.
The kittens have gotten so big over the last week. I can not believe it. I will take pictures tomorow to send you.
Thank you for calling me this morning. I really wanted to come home today and set and write you long letters but after the whole cat thing I am just ready to collapse.
Tomorow morning we will wake up and make Faith's birthday cake and then head out for the final part of Michael's testing. Then we need to run to Sam's. Then the plan is to come home and finish up her cake and relax. She says she wants O'Charley's for dinner.
I love you babe and can not wait to have you home. I know it is killing you to not be here tomorow.
Pamela PETRIE

2 comments:

MamaMonkey said...

Fleas? Oh NO!!!! Hopefully they are cleared out soon. We've got both a cat and a dog and haven't had that problem yet. I remember bombing our house growing up though. We lived on a farm with many cats and a dog. It's a lot of cleaning up after you use those bombs. Just think, soon your hubby will be home and he can physically be there to help you :)

Kimberly said...

Hi Pam, Your blog is very sweet. Bless your husband for protecting our country! And bless you for holding down the troops while he's out doing it! ~Kimberly

www.stinkerpinker.com

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs