Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Letters to my Hero

Dear Rob,
I love you so much. I mean you are there for me even when you should not be. You accept me for me no matter what that me is.
This evening has been great. I finally came to life about 4pm. Before that I was toast and an emotional basket case. I was able to vacuum the downstairs. Change the sheets in our room and wash all the blankets. I have a few more pieces of laundry to put away tomorrow. I feel so much better now that things look better.
Michael says he feels better today, back to himself. He has had a great attitude today. I have to admit that I am still worried.
I forgot to get a picture of the kittens at the vet today. They each weigh about 1 pound 10 ounces and look great. The vet said the gray one will probably always be pigeon toed. He said there is nothing to worry about. I think this vet bill may have put us in the red in our checking account. I mean I am worried I will not be able to buy anything until pay day because it was so much. They even cut the bill down 25% for me but still WOW it was up there. Okay, so it was only $3. I love this Vet. He said I should make them a litter box using shredded newspaper. So I did and well the picture will show you what they thought of it. Michael did take one outside this afternoon to get Vit D. I kept putting it off but the vet reminded me today that he wants him getting Vit D. He was not thrilled and refused to walk on the grass. I even remembered to charge Grace’s car today. She was thrilled to be driving again.
I love you. I am thinking that our friend will be able to help me fix my laptop tomorrow so I can e-mail again.
Love you babe,
Pamela PETRIE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs