Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thursday 5

Happy Happy Thursday!!


Today is a FANTASTIC day..but you'll just have to wait and read my five to find out why..


Wanna play..all you have to do is post 5 things that have made you


Jubilant-I am Jubilant that I am going to see my mommy very soon.


Giddy- Last night I was giddy when my friends stood up for me. It honestly brought tears to my eyes.


Excited-I am excited that very soon I will be celebrating my 15th anniversary with my hero. I only wish he was here to celebrate with me.


Thankful-I am thankful that I had the guts to jump on the trampoline this week because my daughter is still talking about it.


Stoked-I am stoked that my children are going to get to see some of the houses I lived in, that they are going to get to play on the playgrounds I played on.


Basically..just post 5 things that have made you happy



10 comments:

Katie said...

Congrats on your 15th! That is so exciting!

Roberta said...

You are loved, Pam! :)
When was the last time you were "home"?

Lucky Dimes and Dog Tags said...

My husband laughs at me because I started a blog war. I told him I didn't start it....I just showed up with back-up. :)

Maybe this coming week you can jump rope with the Grace. Or play hide and seek with them. Or a silly string fight rocks! My boys love me the most when I'm being young again.

Penny D. said...

Hey! I saw a post on BlogFrog and had to come see your blog. So glad I did. I think I'm going to start following you now! My husband just joined the Army last year so I'm still new to all of it.

Sasx3 said...

Awwww congrats on your wedding anniversary!!!

Kathryn said...

Aww those are all so sweet! Thanks for sharing! :)

Traci Michele said...

These were great Pam! Happy soon to be wedding anniversary! WOW, 15!

Mrs. S. said...

I had to come check you out since you left me a comment! I'm now a follower and a linked you up under my Army Lovers.

Beth Zimmerman said...

I'm glad we were able to bless you and I am delighted to see you so happy today! :)

SweetsLady said...

Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary!!

What a blessing to be able to see your mom soon and for your friends standing up for you!

Have a blessed weekend!
Sherry

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs