Saturday, April 16, 2011

stinky, stinky, stinky


Having a soldier for a husband means you do not see a beard. I had to giggle when he texted me a picture of his beard. When I opened the pictures and saw a picture of a toilet I had to giggle. I did delete the picture of the inside of a toilet. Why would you want a picture of that. When they came out of the mountains they stayed at my mom's. She called me laughing. She said she walked in the laundry room and thought what is that smell. So she walked into the livingroom and had that same horrible smell. Then she realized it was not something in her house. It was my boys. I think it took a weeks worth of soap and hot water to make them smell close to normal.

Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs