Friday, August 10, 2012

5 Question Friday

1. Thunder storms- love them or hate them? Love them, wish I had a big hammock on the front porch that I could lay in and sleep. I love to set on my porch and watch the storms. I do not like to drive in the rain. I do love to let my kids play in the rain. 2. Do your kids get back to school clothes? Nope, part of homeschooling is we just buy as we need. There have been times when I realize a certain child does not have any clothes and I take them for major shopping. Mostly it is just buy as we find it on sale. 3. Do you golf? Do you watch it? No and no. My husband plays but not often. I think he would go more often if he could. He used to take my son but even he has gotten out of it. Want to hear a secret? My husband does not watch sports. He may have a super bowl party for the sake of having friends over but he never watches it. I am the luckiest person alive. 4. Showers or baths? Showers, if you take a bath then you still have to stand up and shower to wash your hair. Now understand if I had a big spa tub I would always be in it. Sadly, we just have a regular tub. 5. What's the strangest meal you ever ate? I did eat octopus a few years ago for my husband. I only took a couple of bites. I am the pickiest person when it comes to food. I like plain bland food. Pamela

1 comments:

Arlene said...

My dad used to make octopus salad, and surprisingly it's pretty good.  Like you, I prefer a thunderstorm I don't have to drive in.  

Have a blessed weekend!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs