Thursday, August 23, 2012

5 Question Friday

1. If you could have been (could be) any profession you wanted (brains and $$$ no problem) what would it be? A teacher or a mom of many. I know that sounds silly but that is all I have ever wanted. 2. How often do you clean out your car? We need to clean it out daily but normally we do it once a week. 3. Do you wish there was such a thing as fashion police or are you deeply relieved? PLEASE, turn me into What not to wear? I wish the fashion police would pull up to my house and teach me how to shop and buy clothes that fit. Did you get the hint that I want help with my shopping? 4. What's your go to food/drink/activity when stressed? Fresh chocolate chip cookies, warm chocolate chip cookies. I also love to turn my praise music up as loud as I can and sing when I am stressed. 5. If you had twins, what would you name them? Hmm, maybe Mercy and Noah or Noah and Jonah or Charity and Mercy. I would love to have twins. Pamela


3 comments:

Arlene said...

My mom had twins when I was 4 1/2 years old. She thought she'd have a nervous breakdown! It's hard work and the sleep deprivation was something she couldn't handle. I love listening to praise and worship music when I'm stressed too. Have a blessed weekend.

Vicki said...

I wanted to be a teacher when I was younger.

Linda M. Ramos said...

I am totally with you on the first question. Fresh chocolate chip cookies sounds awesome.

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs