Sunday, August 5, 2012

Pumpkin Oatmeal

We all love Pinterest. You know the place that I cannot say. I am always corrected on how I pronounce it. Anyways, I have found a ton of recipes that have to be made at my house weekly. My favorite one is pumpkin oatmeal. I found the recipe on Budget Bytes. She has a ton of amazing recipes. The reason I love this recipe is because I love pumpkin, I love anything healthy. She crumbles her and eats it with milk. I have not tried it cold. I have only eaten it warm with a side of fat free col whip. The recipe is very simple: 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin purée 1/2 cup brown sugar 2 large eggs 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice 1/2 tsp salt 3/4 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp vanilla extract 1.5 cups milk 2.5 cups dry old-fashioned oats If you want to know exactly how to put these wonderful ingredients together just head over to Budget Bytes and find out how. She will even break down the cost for you. Pamela

3 comments:

RecceWife said...

mmm, I love oatmeal and pumpkin, might have to try this!

Beckeyp said...

Hmmm... I do love pumpkin! 

Arlene said...

I love pumpkin too.  My kids...not so much.  They don't appreciate oatmeal either.  I'd end up eating the whole pot by myself.  Unless I can figure out a way to make just one serving.  I think I'd enjoy that very much!

http://ar-acceptchange.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs