Thursday, August 23, 2012

Feeling Beachie

First let me say thank you to Hilary for making me co-host. This is one of my favorite carnivals. I love all the people I meet and cannot go a week without laughing at something someone wrote. The statements are: 1. I hate _children who complain, whinny army wives, not having money, my gray hair, my lack of desire to scrub my walls and even more than that I hate when I am whinny. ___ 2. I have never been to ¬¬¬¬_a beach with clear water, a strip club, a welcome home ceremony without crying, a musical on Broadway. But most importantly I have never been on “what not to wear”, everyone who knows me knows that I really want to be on that show.___ 3. The hobby I love the most is__baking/cake decorating_ and one day I will _learn to do it on my own without help and without just copying what everyone else does. 4. My favorite store to shop at is__Cato’s fashion___because_I do not know where else to shop and they have pre made outfits. I have no idea how to come up with anything on my own. Pamela

9 comments:

Bocafrau said...

I like baking and cake decorating but I'm not so good at the decorating part either. :)

Wayne said...

Thanks for being such a gracious co-host! They were great questions.

Nani said...

I love baking and I have created a few of my own recipes too! They taste wonderful, but looks; I need lots of help in the decorating area!

Tami McCoy said...

I love to bake but I'm not so good with the decorating either. I wish the local community college would have a class on that - I'd take it.

Arlene said...

You did great with the questions! When you're all done with Stacy and Clinton would you send them my way? Thanks, appreciate it! ;) Have a blessed weekend.

Jennifer said...

I also love to bake and decorate. I'm no good at it though. One day I hope to do better at it.

hilary said...

thanks for co-hosting! I hate gray hairs too... and I have so many ltely, I am just too lazy to get it done

hilary said...

thanks for co-hosting! I hate gray hairs too... and I have so many ltely, I am just too lazy to get it done!!!

hilary said...

thanks for co-hosting! I hate gray hairs too... and I have so many ltely, I am just too lazy to get it done...

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs