Sunday, August 4, 2013

35 Weeks, I can hardly believe it myself

Do you remember when I first got this dress and it did not look like a maternity dress. Do you remember how I used a basketball to try to make it look like I was pregnant? That seems so long ago. This baby boy is definitely getting bigger and I am definitely feeling it. I cannot believe I will be 35 weeks this week. I had my first daughter at 35 weeks. I had a scare this week. I was driving and suddenly became dizzy and sweaty. I pulled over and sat for a while and then had a head ache for the next day. My blood pressure was normal at the doctor this morning so I have no idea what it was. I mentioned it to the nurse and she did not seem concerned. I have decided that if it happens again I will go in. I see the doctor on Thursday and will bring it up with him. Thirty-five weeks seems amazing to me. I will no longer be concerned that this precious blessing is coming early. I have two more weeks of my progesterone shots. I cannot believe that time is almost over. I would be lying if I said I was not looking forward to being done. I think I should make something special for all the nurses who have taken time jabbing me each week. I still can hardly believe that next month I will be holding this tiny blessing. I packed his hospital bag this week but need to work on mine. Can someone remind me what I need to pack for the hospital? When my water broke at 26 weeks last time I did not really think about taking anything to the hospital. So it has been 10 years since I have really prepared for a newborn. Pamela
My Joy-Filled Life

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs