Thursday, August 22, 2013

Feeling Beachie

This week’s statements: 1) Sometimes I feel like there is so _many things to get organized____ and that I will never _be totally prepared for the next thing going on in life____. 2) I never tire of _hearing my children giggle when they play with one another____ 3) I love the charity _March of Dimes __ because it strives to help premature babies____ 4) My dream job would be _to run a bed and breakfast___ because I’d get to _meet lots of people and entertainment. ____ Pamela
Photobucket

3 comments:

Lisa Arrington said...

I would love to visit a bed and breakfast, lol. I don't have a head for business.

S.I.F. said...

I've always wanted to run a bed and breakfast too! I think that would be such a cool job!

ImagesByCW said...

I used to love and dream about bed & breakfasts - in the UK and Australia, for some reason not so much in the US though

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs