Sunday, August 18, 2013

New Eyes

My husband had LASEK last week. I am so excited for him because now he gets to wear normal sunglasses. This is something he has looked forward to for a long time. I had to take a minute to get one more picture of him in his glasses. The procedure did not go quite as expected but he feels better now and is excited to be without glasses. I do have something to admit. He had surgery on Thursday. On Friday night he was lying in bed with me and said something smart. I instantly elbowed him. Then it quickly dawned on me I was hitting him in the face. This poor man cannot catch a break. Luckily no damage was done and we had a good laugh. I did have to giggle at one of his medicines. Reminding him that his meds could get him in trouble with the Army if he takes the medicine they prescribed. Pamela Pamela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs