Thursday, May 12, 2011

Dear blog

Dear blog,
Good morning, I have missed you. The thing is I have been beyond busy recently. Yesterday I woke for a walk at 5:30am. Then rushed home and cleaned up my house. Then a friend came over for the day. When she left I relaxed for a couple of hours. Then we headed to church. By the time I got home I was ready to collapse in bed.
Today is another crazy day. I woke up to walk and realized it was raining. Today, I wished I was one of those people who could go back to sleep. So here I am for a few minutes. I am about to hop in the shower before this crazy day happens. I have a 9am dental appointment that is scarrying the bajebes (I know not a word) out of me. See last week I had my teeth and gums deep cleaned and a tooth pulled. Today they check my progress and then tell me what else needs done. After my dental appointment I will take the kids somewhere for lunch. Because, we have about 2 hours of down time.
After lunch I am taking five children to Wal-mart to shop for church. This is going to be interesting because I am on a tight budget which is doable except remember I have 5 blessings with me. When we are done shopping we will run back to the Chapel and organize a closet and label all of the food. Sunday we are having a picnic at church and I am really excited about it. But it means that I am not in my normal kitchen cooking and so I am making list of what we need.
When I leave the chapel I am going to a friend’s house to babysit. This is probably going to be the most relaxing part of my day. The part I look forward to the most.
Then it is time to come home and relax with the man of my dreams and eat a wonderful dinner. I do not know what that dinner is yet. It is days like today where I wish I had a menu planned. Because I would have remembered to set out a roast and put it in the crock pot.
The next couple of days should be pretty quiet. I am going to make neapolitan cupcakes this weekend but that is about it.
So dear blog (and blog friends) I have not forgotten about you. I will be back this weekend. I have lots of wonderful things to talk about.
Pam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs