Saturday, May 28, 2011

Random pictures

I let the battery die on my camera so these are not great pictures. But too cute not to pass up.
First, Hope was so excited to find a dead lizard in the backyard one morning. The only problem is she would not leave the thing alone. All day she was playing with this dead lizard. Finally daddy came home and they disected it.

Every time I go grocery shopping I buy a large bag of baby carrots. Between the guinea pigs and the gerbil and three little girls they do not last long. The other day I was giving the girls carrots and found this HUGE carrot. I wonder it how it made it through the machine.

1 comments:

SavvyLittleWomen-Kate said...

I was so sorry to read that your hubby has to leave early in the morning! Praying that you all get a full long weekend together very soon!!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs