Friday, May 20, 2011

Mil Spouse fill in Friday

1. What is one of the things you always do special when your husband returns from a deployment? submitted by Keep Calm and Soldier On you mean other than a list of things that needs to be fixed. Honestly some of the things we do are take time to just be together, go on picnics. He always takes the kids fishing.

2. What do you do to help your spouse and/or yourself re-adjust after a deployment or long separation? submitted by Diapers, Dogs and Deployments
I make sure he knows where things are, I am constantly moving things and it is horrible to come into a house and not know where the extra shampoo is. I try not to expect anything from him. I try not to ask too much of him.
3. Are you a crazy coupon clipper (I’m becoming one, so share your secrets with me)? submitted by Married My Airman
I wish, I want to be, I just need to know how. I understand how to get the coupons. It is the how they double them and make them work on sale prices that confuses me.
4. What’s your most treasured memory of you and your spouse (not counting your wedding – that’s a given)? submitted by Scrubs, ACUs and One Crazy Ride Several years ago we left the kids with friends and went to Holiday World together. It is a amusement park. I remember we were sword fighting down the side walk. It was so much fun to just relax and have fun together.

5. If you could live anywhere overseas, what would you pick and why? submitted by Little Moments Like This Germany, I loved living there. I would love to take my kids back now that they are old enough to have fun and do school on the run.
Pamela

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I'm always jealous when I find someone who's lived overseas! Germany would be amazing :)
Sammie @ http://militaryadventure.blogspot.com/

To the Nth said...

 I love going to the amusement park with my husband, too. He's even turned me into something of a roller coaster aficionado!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs