Friday, May 27, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

1. If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go to a amusement park and I would bring I would love to say my kids and hero but honestly I would give anything to have time away with my hero.
2. Something I often rant about is Oh man this is hard because I had a rough week and would love to set here and gossip. But instead I am going to be a adult and complain about my husband having to give up half of his 4 day weekend to go to a conference for the Army. Not only that, they had him work until almost 8pm last night. I am mad that my husband is home this holiday weekend and he still is not home.

3. One item I need to have in my fridge at all time is apples, my girls eat a bag of apples a day, I also always keep yogurt because it is a great snack for them.

4. My "life-saving" product is the comb I use on my hair, seriously if I ever find it at a store I will buy ten of them. It is a square pic, long and narrow. Only instead of thin plastic it is super thick. It is amazing and does not pull my hair.

5. A friend is someone who stays with you no matter what, who listens to you when you tell the same story day after day. Who does not listen what other people talk ill of you. Who tells you like it is when you are wrong. Who would clean your house when you can not

6. If I could write my own blank it would be I chose to be a stay at home mom or a working mom because: .
7. My favorite kind of art is it starts with a P but today I can not remember the day. It look antique but is mostly country living kind of art. I am kind of addicted to it.
Pamela

1 comments:

Dial48 said...

Pam,  Is the artist you like P. Buckley Moss?  Her work includes lots of Amish and Mennonite prints.  I really like her work too.  Her biography is very interesting and she has a museum in Waynesboro, Va.

Ann (in Madison)

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs