Today I have a bunch to say and not a lot of time. I am determined to be in bed in less than a hour. So I am going to combine several posts. Things like Me time Monday, Pray for me Monday and Miscellany Monday.
1. First praise, my mouth feels better and my attitude is so much better.
2. My friend is having seizures and could use prayers, I hate this for her. She has a newborn to care for.
3. Today was our church picnic and it was so much fun. I enjoyed praising God in the open. The fellowship afterwards was fun. The best part was the pony rides for the kids. We did not have many children there so my girls got to ride all they wanted.
4. Speaking of a wonderful picnic. Our chapel is shared with the Catholic congregation. After the picnic I took some things back to the chapel to wash. This was right as the Catholic service ended. As we were walking out the door my eight year old decided to rinse her thing of mints in the bowl of holy water. Several of the Catholic members saw her. I wanted to hide under a rock. She honestly had no clue. The problem was there was not a priest there to get rid of the water (something about it has to instantly going into the ground).
5. I am going swimming this morning with the kids. It is an indoor pool that is only four feet. Great for the kids to play.
6. I have started walking with a friend at 5:30 in the morning. I am hoping we motivate each other to keep it up.
7. My husband picked up his sleep apnea machine last week. So far he does not feel different. It does not seem different to sleep with him.
8. My house is a wreck. I have at least three loads of laundry to put away and a couple more to wash and dry today.
9. My friend gave me a gift card to hobby lobby. I am so excited. Do I buy more fabric or maybe put it towards lamps for my living room or maybe something for cake decorating.
10. I just want to take a minute and say thank you for reading my blog. I do not always get to comment back to every comment. I am working on it. I would love to know who is reading my blog. So how about you leave me a question or tell me something about your blog.