Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Life is Busy

Life has been crazy and I feel like I have not been blogging recently. I have so much I want to talk about. I did not realize how tired I was until Sunday. I came home from church and basically slept all Sunday afternoon. Then went to bed early Sunday night. As soon as I could I took a nap yesterday I did and had a hard time waking up. I think the last few wonderful glorious weeks have just caught up with me. We have had a ton of visitors for the day and over night. On top of the visitors I had a sinus infection and did not realize how bad it was until I emptied a bottle of ibuprofen.
Things are slowing down, school is almost over. My son is actually done with school. So I will have lots of time to blog. Wait, who am I kidding once school is done I have a ton more to do. Like get ready for school next year, I have lots of new recipes to try and I have already bought material to make a new quilt.
So tell me what has been going on in your life? Are you finding it easier to blog right now or not?
Pamela

1 comments:

CM said...

Yes, my blog has taken a back seat for sure. Life is just busy right now!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs