These are so easy, I mean as in really easy!!!
1. Slice 2 potatoes super thin
2. spray a cookie sheet with Pam (haha)
3. spread potatoes out in a single layer
4. Bake at 450 for 8-10 minutes
5. turn after 5 minutes
6. Put sea salt on top of chips
Oh so yummy! My girls said these are the best ever. I really am trying to have less things at my house. If I can buy potatoes and make bake potatoes, mash potatoes, fries and potato chips then that is a ton of little things I do not need (boxed mash potatoes, frozen fries and potato chips).