Friday, October 30, 2009

Chicken and biscuits



This evening I used my wonderful Deep covered baker AGAIN. I Put 4 chicken breast in the pan. Rubbed the chicken breast with olive oil and southwest seasoning. cooked it in the microwave for 12 minutes. WOW, so juicy and yummy.
The biscuits were a new recipe I got from my friend Melly. They are called Amish biscuits. They were really easy to make
2 c. flour
1 tbsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
1/4 c. mayonnaise
1 c. milk
1 tsp. sugar

Directions:
Sift flour, baking powder and salt. Add remaining ingredients. Mix until smooth and drop by spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
To look at Melly's recipe look here: http://www.proverbs31homemaking.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs