Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Boys will Be Boys

Boys will be boys. I have to first admit that my friend Lindsie took these pictures. She is one of the very few people I let take care of my blessings. James loves her house. Not because she feeds him constantly like the other kids. Not because she lets him clean up the kids rooms like Hope does. Not because she braids there hair or paints the nails like the girls do. James likes her house because she has dirt in the backyard. I think James and Eli are determined to dig under there way out of the back yard. Who cares that there are bubbles and a trampoline and playground equipment in her back yard. All they care about is dirt and digging. I think the reason I like Lindsie keeping my blessings is because she does not care if they get dirty. She let’s them be kids. Pamela

1 comments:

01VanillaBean01 said...

Ask any kid and they'll tell you that dirt is one of the best toys ever! Great photos:)

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs