Friday, July 19, 2013

Five Question Friday

1. What is one thing you have too many of in your house? Too many school books, too many toys, too many unfinished cleaning projects. 2. Did anything go not quite as planned on your wedding day? Nothing went as planned. I should so write about this. We had a hurricane hit 20 minutes before the wedding. My in laws were over an hour late making the wedding an hour late. We had no electricity and it was crazy hot. I even had the words obey taken out of my vows. Oh how I would love to be able to renew our vows and start fresh. 3. What is your favorite summer smoothie recipe? Bananas and chocolate or banana and oranges because I do not love fruit. But with the kids anything goes and I love making them. 4. What is the weather like where you are? HOT HOT and HUMID. I honestly am rarely outside. Last summer it was hot and I still walked every day because I was trying to lose weight. This summer for whatever reason I cannot breath and I am pregnant so I stay inside. 5. What is your favorite book to read to your kids? I love you forever, because I can sing it to them. I just can’t skip a week so here are last week’s questions. 1. Would you rather pay for house cleaner or spa day? Oh a house cleaner, please someone send me some help. I mean someone who starts at the ceilings and works their way down. Someone who changes the sheets and re folds everything in the linen closet. Oh please send someone. Someone who will not go tell everyone how un organized my bathroom closet is or how much dust is on my ceiling fan. Don’t get me wrong a spa day would be great but the next day I would tense back up and it would not be worth it. 2. Who plans what gifts you get for holidays, you or your spouse? Sadly my spouse, he ask what I want but then either does not get it or has me do all the work to make it happen. He is not a gift giver. 3. How many hours of sleep do you get? Do you need more? Oh man, after my last daughter my thyroid went into crazy mode. Between that and being in the hospital for 5 weeks my body does not know what sleep is. Rarely do I get a whole night’s sleep. I normally sleep a couple of hours and then am up for several and then asleep just as the kids wake up. Now that I am pregnant I am up every 2 hours to go to the bathroom. That makes it worse because once I wake I am up for a while. 4. Do you like your hair long or short? Long because it is so curly. I have dreamed of short hair. My husband actually wants me to try short hair but NO WAY. I am a 20 minute shower and dressed person. So the thought of actually straightening it daily would never happen. 5. When was the last time you were pulled over and what was it for? Oh man, I think I wrote a blog post about it. A few months ago I was pulled over for drinking and driving. Only here is the thing. I have NEVER had more than a drop of alcohol in my life. I have always wanted to be able to have a glass a wine before bed but the taste is nasty. The guy even questioned my sticker that said I had 6 kids. He said “you really have 6 kids and do not drink”. It was horrible and in the end he admitted that the light over my license plate was out and he just needed a reason to pull me over to check for drinking and driving. Pamela

2 comments:

Judy said...

Having a cleaning lady was at the top of my list when I had my children at home as well. It really is hot here too and our walking has been limited to the malls.

Hillary Marvier said...

Your wedding sounds like quite an adventure! I would love to read more about it!!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs