Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post. Answer them, then c'mon back to link up! If you don't have a blog, but would like to participate, feel free to leave your answers in the comments of this post, or any post along the way!
Questions for Friday, July 2nd: (Special thanks to Sami, Emily, Sarah, and a couple of patriotic questions from yours truly! If YOU would like to be linked in a future 5QF, visit my community, and leave your best question suggestions!!)
1. What is one thing you miss the most about childhood? my big sisters. I had a big sister through the big brother/big sister program. I actually had two. One moved away and her sister took me. These ladies changed my life. They taught me to care about myself, to take pride in what I do. They taught me to have a love for family.
2. Are you still friends with your friends from high school? I married my best friend, I talk to several friends on line. I would love to be able to talk to them more. I actually went home a few weeks ago but did not have a chance to meet with friends
3. Is there a catch phrase, cliche, or word that just drives you bonkers every time you hear it? OMG, or OH MY anything. although I sometimes find myself saying it
4. What is one thing that you think symbolizes America...besides "Old Glory"? A hunky man in uniform. sorry, I had to say that. Church, standing in church singing and praising God tells me that we are in a safe free America
5. What are your 4th of July weekend plans? honest, I want to stay home and do nothing without my husband and have a poor pitty me attitude but instead I will brave the heat and the crowd and take my children on post to see the fireworks and all the fun things they offer.