Thursday, February 24, 2011

5 Question Friday

1. Can you drive a stick shift? Heck no, no way, no how. Would not even try, I would end up over a cliff

2. What are two foods you just can't eat? Anything that is healthy. I cannot eat vegetables. I can handle green beans and potatoes but that is it. I cannot eat anything slimy. I am seriously picky.

3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind? Until this year I have and my favorite are the chocolate covered peanut butter kind. Maybe tag a long.

4. How do you pamper yourself? I get a manicure or pedicure. I have decided to get acrylic nails again. I do it for about 6 months and then get tired of them. I have not had them in several months but want them again. So the moment I have a free minute I am getting them done again.

5. What is your nickname and how did you get it? Kool-Aid lips in middle school and I will never tell how I got it. But my favorite name was and is GOO GOO. When I was 12 I started babysitting and the baby gave everyone Sesamie street names but did not have one for me so 20 years later and I am still Goo Goo. I love my babies and miss them.

2 comments:

AmyLynn said...

Hi

I have left you comments before, but you seem to never reply. Do you get them? Or just not like to reply?

anyway, just reading your 5 question friday and saying HI again

trooppetrie said...

I am so sorry I have never responded. I am working on being better at this. I have been looking through old comments and do not see other comments from you but will try to pay closer attention

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs