1. Since most of the country has had nasty weather, what has your weather been like this week?
This week has been crazy. One day I opened my windows to air out the house because it was 69 degrees and now we have to keep a fire going because it is in the 30’s and we wonder why everyone is sick.
2. What is/are your best money saving tip(s)?
Making my own laundry soap and dishwasher soap. I love it and it works great on my husband’s PT clothes. The recipe is right here.
3. What was your favorite vehicle you’ve ever owned??
I know it will sound funny but it was my Ford something or another. It was white and small and new. My first new car. It made me feel like a adult.
4. What is a question you’d like to see asked in a future fill-in? (Your question & blog just may appear one week!)
Do you plan on being a military family until retirement or just serving your time? What do you miss most about being a military spouse (like living close to family)? What would be your dream move?
5. Fill in the blank: You might be a MilSpouse if….
(I will be including some of your answers in a future post (with a link to your blog, of course!)
If you know how to change a tire, make it sound like your husband is in the next room when someone knocks on the door or a stranger calls.