Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday 5

Excited
Delightful
Thankful
Super
Appreciative
This week I waited until the new list of words were put up. I am getting my act together.
This week I am EXCITED because in 29 hours one of my best friends who I have never met in person will at my house.
I am DELIGHTED in the fact that I have started braiding my daughter’s hair so that it does not get as many knots.
I am THANKFUL, that it is tax time, so we can replace the kitchen chairs. We have broken four dining chairs in the last 2 months. No idea how they broke but we are running late.
I am SUPER excited that on Saturday I get to go visit another friend and have time to set and talk.
I am APPRICIATIVE of all of the ladies who are working hard to make the father/daughter dance special for this weekend.

1 comments:

Nicole said...

sounds like you are going to have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs