Monday, February 14, 2011

Pray for me Monday


It is a new week and a new week full of praises. I have some amazing praises. Last week my husband went to the doctor and the doctor said he thinks that my husband’s problem might just be asthma. Please understand I know asthma is serious but considering what we thought it was this is good news. My dear friend was able to visit me this weekend and I am still in shock. I had never met her in person. It was amazing. Hope is feeling better and has not had any other breathing problems. I am so thankful that my husband is home this year for Valentine’s Day.
Now to the prayer request. This afternoon I have a ultrasound of my thyroid and honestly I just feel like my growths have grown, I find myself clearing my throat more often. I will not know results until next week. I cannot think of the name of the growths right this minute. My friend’s daughter is having her baby tomorrow. I am so excited for her. Please pray that things go smoothly.
Do you have a prayer request or praise to share. I would love to pray for you or praise with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs