Monday, February 28, 2011

Pray for me Monday

It is beautiful outside. The warm weather makes me feel relaxed.
This week I have a couple of prayer request. My friend’s daughter who had a baby almost 2 weeks ago has a fever and they think it is just a virus but she cannot hold the baby. Please pray for healing for her. Her husband is scheduled to leave in the next few weeks with the Army. It breaks my heart because I remember my husband leaving after I had a baby.
I have a friend who had a baby on Saturday and the baby is still in the NICU. He should get out today but please pray. Mom should be released today. If you have ever had to leave a hospital without your baby you understand that is one of the hardest things you can do.
My husband found out last week that his breathing problems are probably sleep apnea. He will have another test on Friday if tri care approves it. We are grateful it is not what we originally thought and nervous about how this will be handled in the Army.
Please take a moment to go to Home Grown Families and read other prayer requests. Prayer is a powerful thing. I try hard not to say I will pray for you if I do not mean it. I also try to pray instantly before I forget. I also believe that you can say I have a prayer request without stating what it is. God knows what is on your heart.
Pam

1 comments:

Bella StormyAries said...

Prayers for your hubby and the new babies and their parents. I can't imagine leaving a baby so soon after a deployment. My best friend will also have to face this in the fall when she has her blessing that she has prayed 5 long years for. Her husband joined the Army at the age of 38 and he is at boot camp down at Benning when she learned she was pregnant. I certainly have prayers of my own I have been sharing on Facebook and another Army Wife I met on Redstone her son is ill and they can't find out what is wrong with him so they released him from the Childrens Hospital. Hubby is deployed. They are also stationed at Bragg. A third prayer request is for Ty Campbell. I am a prayer warrior for this sweet little guy trying to beat up Cancer http://tylouis.blogspot.com/. The power of prayer is amazing!

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs