Sunday, February 6, 2011

Pray for me Monday

This week one of the ladies we prayed for had a baby and is doing well, another one will hopefully have her baby boy this week.
A friend’s daughter left for basic training this week and another’s son leaves for his first duty station in the marines this week.
Today I have my second ultrasound of my thyroid.
This week my husband is seeing a off post pulmonologist about some issues. Please pray with me that they will find out what is going on.
Praises:
My friend’s daughter had her baby and mom and baby are doing well.
Hope had a asthma attack this week and it was scary, it was even scarier after talking to the doctor about how bad it was. I am so thankful for doctors who knew how to treat her and made her feel special.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Troppetrie | Design Poppiness Designs